Infrared Heating Technologies manufactures batch ovens for sheet flattening applications.
Above: The pictured system was designed for flattening rolled aluminum alloy sheet and features a large 48″ wide by 36″ high x 16′ long heat zone. Heating is ROB heating elements with a re-circulation plug blower for fast heating and outstanding temperature uniformity. The system is fully automated from the programmable logic controller touch screen.
Features of Flattening Furnaces
- ROB Heating Elements
- High Density Brick Hearth
- Plug Re-circulation Blower For Temperature Uniformity
- Hydraulic Lift-Up Design For Ease Of Loading
- Fully Automated Process Through PLC Touch Screen
- SCR Power Control
- PID/Fuzzy Logic Temperature Control