Glass Mat Thermoplastic (GMT) Ovens
A proven leader in thermoforming ovens, Infrared Heating Technologies (IHT) designs and manufactures Glass Mat Thermoforming Ovens. Thermoforming ovens are used in aerospace for composite press forming, and automotive for composite press forming, interior components forming, and a host of other thermoforming processes.
IHT Glass mat thermoforming ovens can be used for GMT, Carbon Fiber, ABS, SMC, Composites, Thermoplastics, and more. IHT can work with you to develop the required heat cycle time for your particular thermoforming material requirement.
- Carbon Fiber Composites
- Glass Mat Thermoplastic (GMT)
IHT Glass Mat Thermoforming Ovens Features
- Quartz Infrared Panel and Tubular Heaters
- Convection Plug Blowers
- Shortwave and Medium Wave
- Infrared and Infrared/Convection Combination Systems
- Chain, Flat Wire Belt, and Flat Flex Belt Conveyors
- Controls with PLC and HMI