Infrared Booster Oven
Infrared Heating Technologies (IHT) designs and manufactures electric Infrared Booster Ovens for pre-heating and paint and powder coating processes. These medium wave electric and high intensity short wave electric infrared booster ovens offer a fast and efficient method to increase production on a paint and/or powder coating line. Benefits of infrared booster ovens include increased line speeds and production throughputs, precise control of the heaters elements, multiple heat zones control, fast and efficient heating, and reduced floor space requirement.
These electric infrared and electric infrared convection combination booster ovens are placed in front of the convection cure oven to allow customers to increase production for the smallest possible footprint. Adding an electric infrared booster to the convection oven system can also improve quality by reducing powder blow off and color cross contamination for example. There are several advantages of placing an electric infrared booster oven in front of an existing convection oven process.
Advantages of Infrared Booster Ovens
- Increased production throughput
- Improved coating quality
- Reduced operating costs
- Smaller oven foot print
IHT Infrared Booster Oven Features
- Medium wave and short wave electric IR
- Heaters include medium wave tube, medium wave panel, and short wave high intensity tungsten
- IR and IR/Convection combination heating
- Multiple zones of heat and temperature control
- Custom designed and sized for your specific process application
- Includes controls with PLC and HMI if required by customer
IHT engineers work with you the customer to specify the correct infrared booster oven size, infrared heater wavelength, and industrial oven power requirement for your specific process requirements.